Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Post #1

I grew up in eastern oregon. I have played, performed, and studied music my entire education and pursuing a career as an Opera Singer has also awakened a passion for teaching. Specifically, I have taken a great interest in the high school age because of some extensive volunteering and clinician time this past year in the Salem-Keizer H.S. choral departments.
I am an avid cyclist and reader...I love sitting in coffee shops people watching and love teaching voice!

2 comments:

  1. Rob,

    So glad that you joined our program. I'm excited to hear all the great ways you can apply your Opera career and experience to teaching. You definitely seem to have a unique perspective on life, and will greatly contribute to our little cohort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fine arts are such an integral part of the educational process. It will be exciting to have you share your applications of technology.

    ReplyDelete